Prospect Research and Strategy
Philanthrodata can help you figure out who to ask, when to ask them, how much to ask them for, and what to ask them to fund.
- We can research specific questions about your prospects, develop wealth capacity ratings, and collaborate with you on fundraising strategy.
- We offer a suite of prospect profile templates, which we can customize to your needs to supplement your internal data and inform your major gift strategies and solicitations.
- We can help you build donor-centric and data-driven moves management and prospect research programs that fit into your organizational culture.
When the tools within your database just aren’t enough, we can step in.
- We can prepare data segmentation and analysis projects to give you the lists and understanding you need to move forward.
- We can create customized systems, including coding structures and reports, so that you can see your fundraising pipeline, track your progress, and discover gaps and opportunities.
- After helping you identify the three most irritating problems with your database, we will develop a plan for resolution, or a system of easy work-arounds, for a set price.
Support for You and Your Team
Our services support both large and small teams.
- Everything we can do, we can also teach, through individualized, hands-on training sessions.
- We can supplement the work of your full-time team during high volume periods and special projects, and can provide coverage for vacations and leaves.
- We can be on-call, as often or as rarely as you like, for organizations that do not have the need or budget for a full time prospect researcher or data analyst.